Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:28 pm 
Twin T78

Car: 1993 180SX
cypher1024 wrote:
Oi.. There's nothing wrong with an auto ca 89 180! :oops: '
P.s. They didn't come out in n/a - that bs only started with SR's :P

hhehee, no disrespect meant to those 'real' members who may have been inadvertantly offended by my story! hehe..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:25 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Word up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:51 pm 
T25

Car: Nissan Sil80
what the fuck is up with you cunts theres nothing wrong with ns.com its better than your shit site and if you dont like ns.com dont post shit for sale on there boards you dickheads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:12 pm 
Quad T88

Car: My Feet
First and last post - Banned!!

Congratulations, you just confirmed all the comments in this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:30 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
HAHAHAHA Nice move ace!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:09 am 
Takumi

Car: Silvia
I like the misspelt link in his sig :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:57 am 
Quad T66

Car: Cefiro coming
As the creator of this thread I'd like to release an official statement. :)

My comments regarding NS.com werein relation to the attitudes to some of the members. Despite my constant attempts to try and contribute with technical info people were selfish and just wanted more.

Many times they couldn't be bothered to read what I had linked to, and it reallyu shit me that I have put many hours into my site, and someone can just come along and expect me to post a summary for them specifically because they are too lazy to read.

This has never happened on this site.

As I also stated I think there a lot of good people on NS.com, and that is why I have over 900 posts there. Remember I'm not some idiot from another forum that is criticising from the outside, but an active member of both. I simply needed somewhere to vent on how unappreciated I felt my efforts were on NS.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:14 am 
T66

Rants:

1. Why do they their own forum members quote their site as NS.com? That domain is not even registsered to them. It's www.nissansilvia.com

2. Something is wrong when them is a forum dedicated to 'bragging' about the stupid shit they get up to.

3. I get the impression everyone from Adelaide and your S1x is not setup for drift, they think 'what's wrong with you?'

4. Why does it seem like majority of posters are still in these teens?

There are some good technical posts occasionally and active sale forum however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:57 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

jtir wrote:

2. Something is wrong when them is a forum dedicated to 'bragging' about the stupid shit they get up to.

Ha yeah. I dont like that at all.

"Last night me and my cousins were at brighton and we saw some chicks and we did a wheel stand in my Exa off the lights"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:24 pm 
T51 Hybrid

Car: R33 GTS-T
What i dont like about it is all the threads that go something like

"Man i'm 12 and i get my L's in 4 years and i want to get a mad drift spec S15, anyone oging to have one for sale by then?"

I'd say the average age would be around the 16-18's, if that.

And the way everyone goes my friend who knows this mechanic who was talking to a camel said SR's kick arse over CA's so that means SR's must be better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:16 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Rudager wrote:
And the way everyone goes my friend who knows this mechanic who was talking to a camel said SR's kick arse over CA's so that means SR's must be better

SR's are better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:00 pm 
Village Idiot

jtir wrote:
There are some good technical posts occasionally

Strange you should mention that Johnny. The only decent technical posts I have seen were from members of SilviaNSW/SX/NSCC who post factual details to correct the garbage being sprouted by Internet Experts.

I'm currently watching the thread where some poor bugger has asked for advise on what to do for his first track day.
One moron told him to pump his tyres up to 50psi :o
Can you spell B.A.N.G. ?

jtir wrote:
and active sale forum however.

If you don't mind being ripped off by dodgy traders who are either still in school or have some other form of income and have found a way to run various scams and make some big bucks easily. Yeah, it's active though, which shows how much their customers know about where the stuff is really coming from.

Dave, I agree. A camel told me the same thing :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:07 pm 
Quad T66

Car: 200sx
LOL @ dave

driftsil80, theres no need for your pointless and meaningless profanity here, go back to the brags section on ns where you belong :P

... i like the site, minus alot of the youngins (under 15) that talk alot of crap and post alot of useless crap
so many useless posts, things are getting so unrelated its not funny, there transition onto the new provider wasnt so smooth either..... still having problems

its turning into somewhat of a pron haven too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:22 pm 
T25

Car: 180sx
you have to admit there is alot of 12 and 13 year olds on nissansilvia.com and there have absolutely no idea what there talking about by the time there due to get there cars they would of changed there minds 77 times one what they want and when the time comes to buy there car there not gonna be able to afford what they lust over anyway. now im a member on nissansilvia.com and the only reason i use it is to find out when the cruises are. but there are some good technical stories in the technical fourms but most people have no idea what there talking about. well thats my 2cents

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:45 pm 
Banned

Car: 91 S13 Q
i've noticed alot of fucking idiots on NS.com, but its better then any other car site atm, most active around and it contains some of the smartest tech guys around. Come on, you have to laugh when you go into some for sale ads and theres at least 10 replies for pictures when theres a link for the pictures, or better yet, when people state in the ad "WILL NOT SHIP INTERSTATE SO DONT ASK" yet.... some people just take it on themselves to ask, its just funny.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next